ApexSketch v7™ – Pro
ApexSketch v7 offers new improvements to the Modern drawing paradigm we introduced in ApexSketch v6 a few years ago that allows you to draw floor plans faster and easier than ever before. And Even though the learning curve is small, we haven’t forgotten about the 10s of thousands of users who are familiar with our Legacy Drawing methods we’ve offered for over 30 years! Apex Software has always been known for its wide range of options that allow you to configure our products to best suit your preferences and workflow. ApexSketch v7 is no exception!
Did You Know?
Apex offers Professional Services!
Give us a call today and we’ll get you setup with your free trial!
Looking for older versions? Click Here
Take Your Pick
Whether you’re drawing from your field notes, plans & specs or on site, we have all your sketching needs covered. ApexSketch v7 supports traditional Keyboard & Mouse input as well as Active Pen, Touch and Bluetooth with Leica® DISTO™ Laser Meters. What’s even better is this is all included in a single application. No more hassle with managing separate desktop and mobile applications!
Choose What’s Best for You
A common question a lot of our long-time users ask when considering our latest product is, “Does it work like my current sketcher?” The Modern Drawing Methods provide a ton of benefit. But there’s a lot to be said about retaining familiar functionality to help with your transition. ApexSketch v7 lets you choose the drawing style that’s best for you.
- Modern Drawing Style
- • Free Form Drawing Style
- • Faster Sketch Completion
- • Aggregate Area Definition
- • Supports Ink & Touch UI Modes
- Legacy Drawing Style
- • Drawing Process is Similar to ApexSketch v5 and Earlier
- • New Auto-Complete Feature
- • Superior Editing Functionality
Optimized for Windows 10
As technology and operating systems evolve, so do our sketching products. ApexSketch v7 has been optimized for Windows™ 10, giving you the confidence that when you update and/or move to a new computer, ApexSketch v7 will continue to function properly.
- • Better Performance
- • Free Apex Application Support
- • Take Advantage of Built-In Features (i.e. PDF Services)
Complete Your Floor Plans Faster
Aggregate Area Definition allows you to leverage the existing walls and lines of others areas to create each area of your Floor Plan. With a few clicks of your mouse, you’ll complete areas by simply drawing only the lines necessary to complete each shape. The illustration above gives you a quick peek at how this works.
- 1. Draw all the line of your floor plan.
- 2. In Define Area Mode, simply begin clicking/tapping in areas to select a shape.
- 3. Continue to click/tap in adjacent shapes until you are satisfied with the final shape.
- 4. Choose the Area Definition and Click/Tap Apply.
Yes, It’s THAT Fast. Yes, It’s THAT Simple.
Photometrics has come a long way since ApexSketch v5 and we’ve made improvements you’re going to love. Appraisers are using Photometrics for so much more than just drawing over plans and specs. Instead of drawing subject properties from scratch, they trace aerial imagery before their on-site visit and then verify/edit their sketch in the field!
- • Trace over File-based Images, Imagery, Blueprints or Plans & Specs
- • Better Canvas Control & Image Manipulation
- • Clipboard (Copy & Paste) Support
- • Geodata Support(Pro Version)
- • Save Image with Sketch (Pro Version)
And So Much More! Call Us!
We could go on and on about all the great things ApexSketch v7 has to offer, but there’s just not enough time! But here are just a few more key benefits…
- • Integration with Major CAMA Systems
- • Interactive Drawing HUD
- • New Auto-Complete Area Feature
- • Modern UI (better outdoor visibility)
- • “MDI” Allows Multiple Instances of ApexSketch v7
- • Area Attributes (Data Collection)
- • Superior Editing Capabilities